The Friends South Marston Primary School are a voluntary group with links to South Marston school who work really hard to raise as much money as possible to support the school in being able to provide added extras for pupils.
With school budgets being drastically cut by the government, the role of the Friends is more important than ever. By raising funds we can provide the children with things that the budget can no longer stretch to.
- £200 class budget for each of the 5x classes - £1000 total
- £9 for every child towards coach travel - Over £1000 in total
- Amazon vouchers for various competitions.
- Providing breakfast for year 6 pupils during SATs week
- Leavers hoodies for year 6
1) We hold a termly meeting which everyone is welcome to come along to. We are keen to find new helpers with new ideas!
2) We would also welcome any time given to help out at fundraising events - even for an hour. Every little helps!
3) Sign up to Easy Fundraising
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online, from your weekly shop to your annual holiday that you could be raising a free donation for our School?
There are nearly 3,000 retailers including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, Next, Sainsbury's and many more who will donate a percentage of the amount you spend to South Marston CofE Primary School to say thank you for shopping with them. There are no catches or hidden charges. It's really simple, and doesn't cost you anything.
All you have to do is:
- Go to easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/southmarstonprimary and sign up.
- Get shopping - your donations will be collected by easyfundraising and automatically sent to South Marston CofE Primary School. It couldn't be easier!
- Friday 28th September - Quiz Night
- Thursday 11th October - School Disco
- Wednesday 7th November - Friends of South Marston Primary School meeting
- Friday 23rd November - Christmas Craft Fayre
- We have raised a fantastic £4,602 since September 2017.
- We have spent £5,621 on gifts for the school since September 2017.
For more information please speak to Andy Hinder, Laura Tweedle or Lucie Summerell for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org