Wraparound Care and Activity Clubs
We have successfully been running Breakfast Club and After School Childcare since April 2021 in accordance with Covid19 restrictions and are now able to reopen the provision to all parents who would like to make use of them.
Breakfast Club and After School Childcare continue to operate in class bubbles and the following apply:
- Breakfast Club runs from 8am to 8.40am
- After School Childcare runs from end of school to 5.15pm. Whilst Covid19 restrictions are in place, we need an earlier finish time to allow time to pack away and for additional cleaning.
- A reduced menu at Breakfast Club is in place at present.
- Social distancing (2m) is strictly enforced and this may mean pupils are instructed to stay seated at a table. For example, children from different bubbles are not allowed to share resources or play a board game together.
- Handwashing and the use of hand sanitiser is compulsory.
- The hall is currently used to ensure more space and a well-ventilated room.
The Covid19 restrictions continue to be monitored and amended in accordance with government advice.
If you would like your child to attend Breakfast Club and/or After School Childcare, please complete a form and hand it to Mrs Brooks in the school office.
We offer a Breakfast Club from 8am to 8.40am daily. Parents are welcome to drop their children off between 8am and 8.20am. A range of cereals, toast and fruit juices are on offer. Breakfast Club staff escort the children to their classrooms at the start of school. Children in our Pre-School may take part in the Breakfast Club if they have an older sibling from school also attending.
Breakfast Club Booking Form
Children from Reception through to Year 6 are able to attend. The provision runs from end of school to 5.15pm during term-time only, excluding early closure and emergency closure days. Please complete a booking form for each child you would like to attend, taking note of the terms and conditions on the reverse of the form.
After-School Childcare Booking Form
We are looking forward to starting clubs again in Term 2.